Everybody loves tv and everyone is always looking for new tv shows to watch so right now this very moment I am going to tell you all of the tv shows that I watch and love but I will also share the few that I have watched on Netflix also.
We will start off with Netflix because there isn’t actually that many.
PS. If I talk about a show that is actually finished and I am talking about it like I am still watching it, it is because I am. I am so behind on TV because of the LC.
- Orange is the new black. I was a bit sceptical about watching this and I always said if i was going to start watching it I would do it in the summer. So it is summer and I am watching it. I started it on a thursday it is now monday and I am onto season 3 and I don’t care because I love it.
- Bloodline. This is only one season and it is another netflix original. I love Kyle Chandler he is a very good-looking man. It is basically about a man who returns home to Miami to give his family s**t because they hate him. Watch it you will love it, it is a messed up show and seriously you won’t know what happens until the very last episode. There is going to be a season 2 which excites me.
- White Collar. This is actually shown on tv but I started watching it on Netflix. I wouldn’t say it is super amazing but Matt Bomer is a total babe.
- Gilmore Girls. started this show in May and I do like it but sometimes I think to myself do i really like it? I am going to finish it and I will decide then if I like it as a whole or not.
- Hawaii 5 o. Amazing show love Hawaii and the story lines always catch me.
- Devious Maids.So freakin funny! Well worth the watch tbh!
- Mistresses. I do like this show but I do feel like it could be better but it fills up free time during the summer.
- How to get away with murder. If you don’t already watch this show u crazy fool!
- Hannibal. I do think season 1&2 were freakin brilliant but I am finding it hard to catch onto season 3.
- Geordie Shore. I think this may just be aired on MTV UK it is so funny and sadly so realistic.
- True Detective. IT needs no explanation.
- The Blacklist. One of my favourite shows. It doesn’t have the same repetitive storyline like every other crime show/
- New Girl. Its just so funny.
- Awkward. I feel like this portrays the lives of teenagers so well!
- Bones. Love this. I never find it gross which is strange.
- Revenge. I loved seasons 1-3 but like Hannibal I am struggling to catch onto season 4.
- Graceland. I don’t know why I like this I just do.
- Bates Motel. It is so creepy and I love it.
- Game Of Thrones.Another show that needs no explanation.
- Suits. OMG this could very well be my favourite show. One minute I hate Harvey the next I love him the cycle seriously continues every season.
- Keeping Up With The Kardashians. My main reason for watching this is because of the hair and makeup of the girls.
TV shows that I want to watch:
- The OC
TV shows I am in the middle of watching:
- Gilmore Girls
- Orange is the New Black
- Teen Wolf
- True Detective
- Bates Motel